Alright, I haven't logged into this in a while. Updates on Lucy? MANY.
So, first off, out of school, it is now summertime. I'm officially a Junior in high school. Scary.
Other than that, I couldn't really tell you. I don't change often. Boyfriend is the same, friends are sort of the same, and all is well.
SO much great news on the vacation front. I'm going to Vermont next week for three days, then ryan's father invited me to FUCKING FLORIDA. Excuse the language, this is exciting as hell. I haven't been on a plane, or outside of this region, ever. I am so excited. SO EXCITED. And his sister is really pissed off and not wanting to visit her own father because of VERY stupid reasons: Wants to be with boyfriend in Massachusetts, doesn't want to be a third wheel, firmly believes her boyfriend of 5 months should have been invited along with ryan's girlfriend of almost 2 years, firmly believes Ryan is the favorite. Alright. Let's all say it. She is really stupid. I know SO many people who would kill to see their fathers and really would jump at the opportunity, and she runs away from each one he gives her. She sees him, what, 3 times a year? If that? And she complains. Look. That's stupid. With my recent news about my own father I really am disappointed in her.
That recent news is actually semi-serious, and it's pretty much turning my world upside down. My dad just recently went to the urologist to be tested for prostate cancer, and they found a small bundle of cancerous cells. You know what? That sucks. I think of my dad as a superhero, and now he has this "cancer" business, and I seriously believed it just would never happen to anyone I knew, especially someone as important to me as him. I really am concerned, but since everyone has 100% assured me that it is NOT a serious case and can be cured within one surgery, I'm still freaking out. Words like cancer, chemotherapy, radiation, they're scary as shit. That's why I'm so disappointed in someone like Breanne, like, why would you hate your father? He may be part of a divorce, but at least he STUCK AROUND. He might not be in this state, but he pays for your plane ticket to visit every time. Idk. It's dumb for me to be this involved, but it is pretty disappointing.
Other news? Not really much. I mean, my life is pretty content. I have an amazing start to my summer and some really great nights ahead of me. There is nothing more exciting to me than shopping for my new bathing suit. As much as I dread my horrific skinny-minnie body in a suit, I guess it's exciting since I'm growing and older and whatnot. Eh. I just want to SHOP.
Idk what else I can say. I really can't wait for these summer parties that better be goin' down. My goal is to party at a concert but that probably will not happen, I'm okay with that I guess, I'm just so stoked for all that summer has to offer.
I type too many paragraphs. I think I shall listen to some great acoustic music, and just SLEEP, man. I need to get up early for this Tag Sale business at my house tomorrow, anyways. I guess I'll bounce out now.
Goodnight, Blogger (:
No comments:
Post a Comment