So I might talk extra-proper cause I'm doing my english homework on julius caesar, so I have that tone of proper english in my head. waah. anywho. I'll talk about my three day fuckin' weekend. It was literally the best thing. It felt just like summer. I don't even know where to start.
Thursday night? We hung out with the boys, me and ryan of course, then went to taco bell. 2 five layers and a mountain dew. we spotted geena and her boyfriend, who is ryan's cousin and one of my best friends, haha, and that was awesome since I never see her (: Then, we proceeded to Evan Menard's house and we hung out there. There was pong, and we were okay, and there was ryan with his cool cigar, ya know, all that jazz. I just had a great fuckin' time. Me and ryan "grinded" which I never do with him, I feel like it's trashy sometimes, but it was to Miley Cyrus :P go figure. I thought we had a pretty great time, and we left at midnight and it was good.
Now for Good Friday, it was sort of a dull day but it was super nice outside, and me and ryan got to see each other, it's safe to say I spend a lot of my time with that boy, for good reason. But we basically hung with his friends then, and went home early to sleep. It was still good though.
Saturday...was awesome. Ryan worked until 2 or 3 I think, and we spent time together outside in the sun on a blanket, then when his brother got home we hung with him and we all went to ryan's band practice, which was ehh, cause his drummer bailed for the first hour :P But that went well because beforehand we decided to go play pong and hang at his friend Henry's house afterward, and I loved that idea cause it felt like a real saturday night. So when band practice ceased, off we went, and it was a great time from then on. We won championships upon championships, and it was sick.
Now for Easter Sunday! I woke up early to shower and become pretty for Brunch at ryan's aunt's home, who is an AMAZING cook and she always cooks the best breakfast foods (signature dishes and whatnot) for easter. So we had all that great food there, and since it was super nice outside and I was in a sundress, of course, me and ryan and his cousin all went for a drive in the mustang. Meaning-lucy freaking out in the backseat while joe and ryan take turns at 50 or so...but it was fun as hell. Then, me and ryan wasted the rest of the day together by putting our blanket in the sun and napping together, and we both got tan from that, but we were both so tired and laughed when we woke up. After that we just spent our day together. I love lazy Sundays.
Basically I had a pretty badass weekend, and it was pretty great in my opinion.
I wish everyday was free like that, because school is really holding me back.
Anyways, I think I'll go now (:
Goodbye, blogworldpeople! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment