How sweet it is to be loved by you,

How sweet it is to be loved by you,

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I JUST DIED IN YOUR ARMS TONIGHT

Hello blogger world :) I'm just sitting in my home all showered and pretty waiting for ryan to be done with work. god knows he didn't shower or shave. that'll be later, lol. it's amazingly beautiful outside today. 70 and sunny :D it makes me quite happy. I didn't have much happen today, I mean, I slept in my new footloose shirt, and I had a great rehearsal and randomly fun friday. I'm thrilled how the the show is coming together, I feel like I'm doing great as a background character ;P but really, I'm not afraid to sing out which I used to fear very much.

yesterday is worth talking about. my day in school was the best in weeks. I mean, I was a couple minutes late to first period, but I wore a dress for the first time this year (: and I just went about my business in english. I chose my author for my research paper topic (Jack London) and I'm friggin' excited. I wore the dress because of the Italian Sing Day Competition. he gets all the best 6 singers in each class and we compete; our group decided to be is dress shirts and sundresses and it worked well (: going back to 1st period, I walked out, and my ryan was ALL decked out in a full 3 piece suit. I was amazed and shocked and happy, cause he pulls off suits VERY nicely. after that I wasted some time in health, sang footloose in chorus, ya know. went to math, good times with val & bre takin' my shoes. history was easy to deal with, science came and went, then ITALIAN :D we came in looking nicest, sounding the best, singing Quando M'Innamoro. Best song ever. and we WON! I got a nice t-shirt for that, and some candy. then rehearsal came and went from 2 - 5, and my day started. Idk, I felt like my school day was eventful for once. and I am now rambling. off to waste time on the 'net. and currently listening to michael jackson. PANDORA<3333


Goodbye, Blogger! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment